Dr. Goldstein speaks to a wide variety of organizations, including medical, mental health, legal, educational, community and parent groups. Below is a select list of some of these groups.
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CH.A.D.D.)
- Learning Disabilities Association of USA
- National Parenting Instructors Association
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
- Brattleboro Retreat, Brattleboro, Vermont
- Attention Deficit Disorders Association (ADDA)
- Region IV Education Service Center, Houston, Texas
To listen to one of Dr. Goldstein’s keynotes from the University of Calgary click here http://educ.ucalgary.ca/goldstein
To receive more information about Dr. Goldstein’s presentations or sponsoring a presentation in your community, please visit our contact page.